Monday, March 2, 2020

Introduction

A big HELLO to all the wonderful moms and moms-to-be...
I am Shivali, a mom of a 1.5 year old boy, and I love to make lists of everything and anything. To be truthful I got a habit of making lists as I tend to forget... A lot. But this drawback has turned me into a pretty organised person. 
When we decided to conceive, my inner list maker was the most happiest as there was an opportunity to make lists for so many different aspects... 
So here I am.. going to share with you all those lists which will help you prepare yourself for pre pregnancy, pregnancy and post pregnancy phases. 
I will try to make these lists as helpful as possible. Feel free to help me expand these lists with your useful suggestions. At the same time please note that the contents of these lists are my opinions and/or suggestions and your opinions might differ from mine. That doesn't make me or you less correct or less wrong...
Share this blog with all the soon to be Moms and Moms  that you know and make their lives a bit easier. 
So let's begin this journey... ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment